Thursday, August 27, 2009

Weekend follow-up

Here are a few more pictures from the weekend.

These come from Aunt Jo, but I know there aren't that many that feature all of us, so I wanted to be sure to put these in a prominent place.These come from my very first outing alone with Natalie - I went to the 4th birthday party of a young friend of ours (Mickey Mouse theme, in case you needed to know). Being that it was my first event alone, I was a little stressed. However, the party was at their house, which is only 5 minutes from our house and featured a crowd of experienced and understanding mothers. And Natalie, again, slept the whole time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a little doll!! Hopefully her birthday party manners will improve with age. She will laugh at the story of herself at Eric's party one day! I just adore her!

Bubbie B.