These were taken by my friend Krista of Midsummer Photography. If you're in the area and need a photographer, I think these pictures make it clear that she's someone you should call!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Professional Maternity Pictures
So the pictures below are kind of like the pictures I posted in the last entry. Except, you know, minus the swing-y hair. And the fact that I, um, actually look halfway decent in these.
These were taken by my friend Krista of Midsummer Photography. If you're in the area and need a photographer, I think these pictures make it clear that she's someone you should call!


These were taken by my friend Krista of Midsummer Photography. If you're in the area and need a photographer, I think these pictures make it clear that she's someone you should call!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! You look fabulous!! Even the goat looks good...
MD
What wonderful pictures. You three look adorble. Love you all!!
MM
Beautiful!
--Jen Em
Very Cute!!! Dan & Shirin
Post a Comment