Here are some pictures of last weekend, courtesy of Mike's parents:
This is my first attempt at an embedded slideshow, so if you read this via the email digest or RSS, I'm not sure how it will look - feedback appreciated!
Friday, December 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my Gawdd... my nefuu is a clone of my bro!!!! Thanks for sharing... Delightful. Les and I are talking about flying down some weekend. Ft. Worth and Austin... Will have to discuss! I'm excited.
love,
ancho
The slide show worked great in my google reader. Those are some nice pics. The campus looks nice and I am still jealous of that office.
I never realized just how good looking we all are!
The slide show looked great using Internet Explorer - especially when I thought to blow up the pix to full-screen. Good job Kate!!
As always, your blog posts give us such good feelings.
Thanks!! - MD
Post a Comment