This week has been a little busy. Mike bought his new bike [and has been biking in every day - despite the fact that it's sometimes 99 degrees outside!] and I started my new job. The job is fine; the drive is a little longer than I'd like [but there is NPR- everything else is county music]. Overall, though, the people seem nice and the work seems interesting.
We spent this weekend running errands, relaxing, and unpacking a little more.
Here are a few pictures from last weekend when we went to the stockyards to see the cattle drive [the herd is owned by the city and they parade them through the stockyards twice a day]. It was actually sort of lame and very hot. But now we've done it, and I don't think we'll need to do it again.
3 comments:
I liked the looks of the green cattle that you were riding during the drive.
Your office looks amazing! When you look out the window, can you see the cattle as they go by?
MD
P.S., I expect to see JL's picture on the wall, perhaps between Washington and Lincoln.
That is a seriously grown-up office! Do you have to wear a suit?
--Jen Em
Nice office, Mike. I think mine is a converted broom closet.
Oh, and I'm glad to hear Kate got a job (I must have missed this news earlier?). Retroactive congratulations, Kate.
Post a Comment