Monday, October 23, 2006

Exciting news!

I've been holding off on this post for a while because I wanted to do it just right (you know - with pictures. and the permission of the parents).

My good friend from high school, Alex, and his lovely wife, Kat, just had their first child last week. Baby Emma is beautiful!

Here are some pictures!

The proud parents. They look so happy. And tired. And happy.
Dr. P and Emma. Notice the professional handhold there on Emma's head.
Baby Emma sleeps.

Also, here's a shot of the baby sweater. I'm not sure how close to being done I am (not very, I think). The good news is that it is the 0-6 months size.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mazel tov to Alex and Kat!

Mazel tov to the talented knitter who made the kippah... :-)

Martha Stewart

Anonymous said...

Go, baby sweater, go!

Anonymous said...

Baby face.. you've got the cutest little baby face.....