Yesterday I went to Tokyo Disneyland for the first time. I had an opportunity to go with my 2-year-old friend Nagu, and his 6-year-old cousin Yu-kun, and that is hard to pass up. The park was a BIG hit with the kids, and we all had a great time. I haven't been to the American parks in a while, so I can't make a good comparison. And it was a Saturday, which would make things more crowded. But the crowds were UNBELIEVABLE. For example, this is a picture of the inside of a souvenir shop:
Here are a few more pictures of our adventures:
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I wish I could have gone!! It looks like a wonderful time.
This is the story of a young couple from Seattle. They started this blog when they moved to Japan for year in 2005. Since then, the blog has become a record of their lives, friends, cooking, and travels. Follow along at home as they discover a new foreign country: Texas, where they moved in 2008. In July of 2009, the couple added a native Texan, Natalie Beth, to their family. In January of 2013, another native Texan, Jacob Samuel, joined the team.
2 comments:
I wish I could have gone!! It looks like a wonderful time.
Love,
Mom
The characters are so cute! You fit right in - and starting to resemble your friends... it's time to come home and blend with us ugly Americans.
Post a Comment