We are very happy.
No video of the tenure (although there is a letter, complete with signatures in purple ink, natch), but here's Jacob walking. You'll, uh, want to turn down the volume on this one, as Natalie is yowling in the background about some not-entirely-urgent injury.
Here are the champions themselves:
In other spring news, it was Purim:
My challah project continues (sporadically). This is an onion and poppy seed ring, traditional for Purim since it is in the spirit of Esther's braid. Or something. Anyway, not my fave, but Mike liked it.
I thought it tasted like a giant kaiser roll; he thought it tasted like a giant kaiser roll. What can I say? Opposites attract.
Natalie's also been busy. Here she is with one of her art creations:
An elephant she made for the back of Daddy's chair:
She's also working on writing:
Jacob is working on reading. He has eclectic tastes.
Here is Natalie sorting:
And wearing her spring crown:
The kids are also starting to play together, which is really fun to see:
Natalie still plays alone, too:
It's gotten warmer, but her love for hot chocolate knows no bounds:
To compensate for my ongoing love of all things chocolate, I've been starting to run again, after taking a break because of an injury all winter. Here I am with the kids at the Zoo Run 5k. I ran the whole way pushing the kids solo, since Mike was out of town that weekend.
A few JBoy shots:
Next up: pictures from South Texas, Bluebonnets, and Passover. Whew!






















1 comment:
Both events are exciting but one of them is MUCH cuter than the other.
Grrr
Post a Comment