Monday, October 28, 2013

October Snapshot

Or maybe I should call this post "October Snapshots," since I fear this might be a bit of a photo-dump post. But, well, no time like the present, right?

First, we've officially become one of those annoying homes that has a lawn flag. Worse, we fly a sporting-themed lawn flag. Suburban cliches, you slay me. With your cuteness.



Natalie had her follow-up with the ENT. Her hearing is fine; her listening, um, needs work. That, I suppose, isn't really a surgical problem . . . .


The friends go to school. As regards their listening, they spend a fair amount of time in time-out.


On a related note, I tried some mother-daughter yoga the other day:


Let's just say that, um, there was a lot more of Natalie announcing she was done and bored than listening to our breath and finding our zen. Maybe zumba would be a better exercise activity for us? 

Jacob in his resting pose:

Natalie ready for Pajama Day at school. Oh, yes, she is double-desserting in her pj choice.

Snuggles:



The lunch bunch:



Happy Boy:


 Jacob is pretty mobile these days.



He still prefers the army / stomach + forearm crawl to the traditional hands and knees approach, but he can really motor along on his belly!



Natalie built a sukkah in our bedroom. Let's just say her location and construction materials may have result in an, um, non-standard sukkah. But it's awesomely decorated - and very carefully balanced!

Beside the Natalie tree:

A cold day at the park:



We also went to a carnival celebrating the 60th anniversary of Jacob and Natalie's school.



That's all! Keep on hangin' on:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pix - and the subjects of the pix! Thanks, as always, for posting them.

Gramps

Anonymous said...

As usual..a wonderful posting! I must say you have incredible children.. smart, fun and adorable. I love watching them enjoy their days! Thank you for posting..my heart feels very warm afterwards.

Lots of love,
Bubbe