Anyway, the cuteness:
Three months! How did that happen? We're totally smitten. Just this week, Jacob has started really gurgling and cooing and making sounds. It's totally adorable.
Jacob's discovered his hands, just like Natalie did.
Although, I think for Jacob, the hands are less entertaining, owing to the massive entertainment provided by his sister. Natalie adores Jacob, and Jacob (or J-boy, as she - and we - sometimes call him) returns the favor, saving his longest stares and biggest smiles for Natalie. After all, she is pretty hilarious:
Since I last wrote, we also had Passover. We kicked off the festivities with a model seder at Natalie's school.
Model seder made a big impression on Natalie. Here she is having "model seder" with her "fwends" (as she calls her friends, the stuffed animals).
Perhaps you are a bit hazy about the details of the Passover story? Never fear! Natalie will clear that up for you. At least the early portion. It's odd that the whole passing-over / exodus part is absent from her narrative, because all week she kept singing a song about the plagues that had the line "frogs in his hair, frogs in his underwear" and then, upon singing "underwear," she would promptly dissolve into laughter. Luckily, she has another year at her school to help her put the pieces together.
We were actually lucky enough to be invited to a very sweet and very kid-friendly seder. This was also the first time that Natalie got to show off her baby brother to her peers.
Jacob dressed for the occasion:
This is, uh, pretty much the only time a t-shit tie is acceptable. But he wears it well - something between the youngest at the table and the rabbi ready to explain everything.
I have more pictures from the last month (including the requisite bluebonnet pictures) - I'll put all that in the next post!
1 comment:
This is such a great posting...I can't stop looking at it! Jacob is the most adorable 3 month old ever! And I love how he adores Natalie (who is equally adorable). thank you for taking the time to do this blog!!
Much love, Bubbe
Post a Comment