And these are just some gratuitous pictures to show off the new shirt I bought Natalie:
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Photo dump
I've been pretty sick for the past few days, so this will be a photo-heavy post. Natalie was acutally patient zero for sickness (surprise!) early last week, but she recovered quickly. This left me getting sick, getting better, and getting sicker again (Mike, magically, got only a touch of this). I've now been to the doctor and expect to be on the upswing shortly.

Here are some shots of Natalie and Mike making banana buttermilk pancakes on my birthday:


(note the matching socks and hat combo in the picture above!)
And these are just some gratuitous pictures to show off the new shirt I bought Natalie:
One super-sweet thing Natalie has started doing lately is giving hugs (or, as we call them sometimes, snugs). If you're sitting on the floor, she'll actually run up to you and drill her head into your chest, pressing her body into your trunk. Sometimes this is accompanied by her wrapping her arms around you, sometimes not. And then - quick as it started - she's off again, a drive-by-sunggler, if you will.
And these are just some gratuitous pictures to show off the new shirt I bought Natalie:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! Each picture is better than the one before - wonderful!!! I just can't decide which one I want on my desk.
What did you do on the 2nd picture, the one with Matalie in bright light and Mike more shaded? I really liked that one.
I do hope you are feeling all better quickly. I know that a great family vacation is in your future.
Gramps
P.S., I have signed up for a 2-part photography class in January. It's going to take me a long time to get even half as good as you are...
OMG--too cute for words. And the kittycat shirt is perfect. Hope you feel better, Kate!
Wonderful pictures Kate...what a doll!! She looks so grown up pushing the shopping cart! I have so many memories of Mike and Jen pushing their...
Love to you...feel better!
Brenda
Thanks for the kind words! The second picture was actually taken with the hipstamatic iphone app, not our fancy camera. I was sort of inspired to start trying that more after reading about a photojournalist in Iraq using it.
Have fun in camera class!
Post a Comment