You know how some people, like, do laundry before they go on a trip? Well, I'm cleaning up by pulling all this week's photos off our various cameras so that we'll have lots of space for when we go to San Diego. Also, I am doing laundry.

So here's the best of the last week or so. For those who are worried, I am continuing to get better - the latest diagnosis is more asthma than illness, so, alas, it will take a bit more time to get that under control. But I'm hoping the nice, clean air in San Diego will help. And how do I know the air will be nice and clean? Because Southern California is currently having some kind of serious "winter" storm. No snow, of course, but lots of rain. You know what this means? We'll be one of the few people who can actually say the weather is
worse in San Diego in December than it is at our house (the temperature when I left work this afternoon at 4:45? 80 degrees and sunny. Eat your heart out, rest of the country!).
Holiday party dress (actually a gift from last year that still - barely! - fits):

Natalie has, of late, become very into tote bags:


We've also been taking lots of walks:



And, of course, eating healthy foods:


And, bundling up in our winter gear:


And taming tigers:

Tigers!

Well, not real tigers. Also, not real fish:

And reading stories:
Okay, ready for something different? Variety is the spice of life, right? The other morning, we just happened to be up for the sunrise. And it was beautiful. Our part of Texas may be short on scenic beauty, but this was, really, quite lovely.

And, now, a wish for the season. Be good:

Or just slightly impish.
And stay hydrated:
2 comments:
Loved these pictures...such a nice variety! What a doll of a girl our Natalie is! We hope you have a wonderful and safe trip!
Love,
Brenda
Loved these pictures...such a nice variety! What a doll of a girl our Natalie is! We hope you have a wonderful and safe trip!
Love,
Brenda
Post a Comment