My grandmother specifically requested a picture - not a video - of Natalie walking. Alas, I don't seem to have one on the camera right now, but I will get one in the next couple of days (especially since Grandma Pat arrives tomorrow for a visit). In the meantime, here are some shots of Natalie sitting down (for the moment!):
Monday, October 25, 2010
!!
Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines! We have a walker on our hands!
My grandmother specifically requested a picture - not a video - of Natalie walking. Alas, I don't seem to have one on the camera right now, but I will get one in the next couple of days (especially since Grandma Pat arrives tomorrow for a visit). In the meantime, here are some shots of Natalie sitting down (for the moment!):
My grandmother specifically requested a picture - not a video - of Natalie walking. Alas, I don't seem to have one on the camera right now, but I will get one in the next couple of days (especially since Grandma Pat arrives tomorrow for a visit). In the meantime, here are some shots of Natalie sitting down (for the moment!):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Bubbe and Gramps are sitting here mesmerized by Natalie walking...so adorable!!!!!! Can't wait to see you all in person and hold the little one's hand. Love to you all! Think I will watch again!
Hugs,
Bubbe
Love how happy she is to be walking. Hope you have that bookcase anchored to the wall.
Uh-oh. It looks like you are about to have a climber in your house, too! That kind of progress means she's gifted right?
Wow!! Can't wait to see Big Girl next month.
Getting such a kick out of every time one of those precious little feet slap down on that floor. She's strutting!
Post a Comment