She's 17 pounds, 12 ounces and 28.125 inches long! So big! (But, luckily, still small enough to stay in the infant car seat for a little while longer).
The doctor was impressed with her rolling and kneeling skills, in addition to all the sounds she makes. She even played a little noise-repeating game with the doctor (when not trying to eat the stethoscope).
We love our doctor, and she's great, but she didn't even mention the claws:
3 comments:
Hello Natalie and your little claw feet! You get more adorable and sweet every time we see you . . .how can that be? We love you and can't wait to see you sweet little girl. I like seeing your face on my mug ... it makes my coffee so much better!
Love,
Bubbe
So, what I want to know is: How come Natalie gets to wear dinosaurs but I am not allowed to put my boys in ballerina pjs???? ;)
-M
I believe in fun pjs for everyone!
Post a Comment