Natalie is eight weeks old today. I suppose at some point we'll have to stop counting weeks and start counting months. Perhaps that point has arrived? Or will arrive next Sunday (at the two-month mark)?
It's been a rainy few days here in Texas. I'm sure if we lived somewhere else in the country, we'd be shaking our heads ruefully and remarking on the arrival of fall. Well, while things are cooler here today (the high is only in the 70s today!), I'm sure this won't last. Fall won't be on the way for another month or so, I bet. I miss fall! And apple-picking! And red leaves!
Not that it matters, anyway, since we mostly stay inside. And what do we do? Well, Mike is on paternity leave, but he's still working some. Here he is showing Natalie how to network (or at least how to collect business cards):We're seeing ever more progress on the smiling front - although it's card to catch that on camera. Here's a recent attempt:Of course, Natalie can go from happy to sad quite quickly:Here's Natalie wearing her TCU onesie in honor of TCU's football game on Saturday (TCU won). I never thought I'd become the kind of person who dressed her kid in clothes in honor of a football game, but so be it. Also, you should see the cheerleader outfit we have for her. Kidding. Really, family, I was KIDDING (ha, ha, kidding. Get it?).Here are a few other pictures: And here's the whole album (which is also available here):
This is the story of a young couple from Seattle. They started this blog when they moved to Japan for year in 2005. Since then, the blog has become a record of their lives, friends, cooking, and travels. Follow along at home as they discover a new foreign country: Texas, where they moved in 2008. In July of 2009, the couple added a native Texan, Natalie Beth, to their family. In January of 2013, another native Texan, Jacob Samuel, joined the team.
4 comments:
I love, love, love that little red and white striped number! Where's Natalie?!
Oh my gosh that little simper of hers is precious!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep the photos coming!
Funny little Natalie girl!!! Love getting pictures . . . the many faces of our Natalie.
That last comment was an absent-minded Bubbie B.
Grancho loves you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment