Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Fourth Day of Natalie

Today was Natalie's first full day at home. She spent most of the day sleeping and eating, with occasional breaks to look at things and/or cry. She is actually quite alert sometimes, and will occasionally stare at something or someone intently and adorably. The day ended with a visit with our friends Alex and Ariane, which she seemed to enjoy, and a bath. Unfortunately, her feelings about baths have not changed much since Monday.

Here is a slideshow of pictures from Day 4 (you can also find all of these pictures here):



Also, here are a few assorted Natalie pictures that I have just pulled from Kate's camera.

4 comments:

Muzachary said...

I'm loving these daily updates. Thanks Cooz! What an incredible time. I love you all so much.

Anonymous said...

She is a yummy one... We can't wait to sniff her head and neck and sing songs with her!
xxoo Grancho

Linda Hasunuma said...

Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful...my, what a cutie :)
Wish you, Kate, and your little one all the best. Linda, Jun, and Monkey

Anonymous said...

I love her!!! She is the best little girl in the whole world!!

Bubbie from Michigan
(you like?)