Anyway, here's the proof of the snow (and I know these pictures may not impress you if you are from "Michigan", "upstate New York", "Canada", and [this year] "Western Washington"):
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Snow Day!
So work and school were canceled again here today. It actually snowed last night! I just can't wrap my head around a place cold enough to snow in the winter and then hot enough to be 110 in the summer.....
Anyway, here's the proof of the snow (and I know these pictures may not impress you if you are from "Michigan", "upstate New York", "Canada", and [this year] "Western Washington"):
I also found a polar bear enjoying the cool weather!
Anyway, here's the proof of the snow (and I know these pictures may not impress you if you are from "Michigan", "upstate New York", "Canada", and [this year] "Western Washington"):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Loved the first 2 pix. I can picture that scene from the fall.
The 3rd picture was strangely scary.
MD
Argh! BEAR!
--Jen Em
p.s. love the photos
Post a Comment