I just ran across this collection of photos. If you're not a regular reader of the site, you're missing out. The photos are always beautifully composed and poignant; this really is photography with a purpose. Seriously, go look at the pictures.
Also [did you look at the pictures yet? I meant it!], apparently we aren't the only people having trouble getting a dog. After our most recent setback - the dog we wanted was placed with another family - we've decided to wait until after our holiday travels.
In an attempt to share a third tidbit with you, I'll tell you about fall here. Fall just arrived - the days are still in the high 70s / low 80s, but the nights are getting into the 40s. This has been cold enough to prompt some of the leaves to change - but they just go from green to yellow to brown. There's none of that hills-afire red and orange. In fact, it kind of looks like all the trees are just drying out and dying. Guess all those folks who gush about fall in New England and the foothills of the Cascades were really right after all.
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
MM and I looked at the pix. Thanks for the link. Many great ones!
Maybe you and the Obamas can get sibling dogs.
MD
Post a Comment