So I totally blew that last post with the poll in it (trick!). Some of you saw the poll, some of you didn't (and, family, thanks to all of you for writing to me and pointing out all my typos! Love you!). I think I've fixed the issue, so we'll try a new poll in a few weeks.
Some Texas updates: It actually got near freezing here last week. So we had to pull in all the plants from the balcony and nestle them next to the bike of great injury.

Also, Texas has
earthquakes. Who knew?
Here is some Halloween cheer for you (treat!).




[the robot costumes were supposed to read "robot love", but whatever. . . .]
Happy Halloween!
2 comments:
I robot love those costumes. I always wondered what to do with extra paint chips!
--Jen Em
Those costumes are genius! Very well done.
- jay
Post a Comment