

After the doctor's appointment I decided to give Fort Worth's bus system a try. Because the first bus I needed to catch only ran once per hour, I decided to walk a mile to pick up the second bus. However, because Fort Worth's streets were SO pedestrian unfriendly, I ended up walking more than a mile out of my way, though an upscale Fort Worth neighborhood. In political science news, here was the political lawn sign count in that neighborhood:
Obama signs: 2
McCain signs: 1
Nader signs: 1
I found these results surprising.
6 comments:
OMG, it's a Cylon!!!!!
I find it surprising that Ralph Nader lives in Ft. Worth. I mean--no one else supports him, right?
wally t.
ps. Awesome elbow, man! Do you have a pus drain like my sissy had?
Michael dear,
What a picture! We are going to call you pin man. As long as it doesn't hurt and it works again.
We love you kiddo.
Love,
Mom and Dad
Cool x-rays! Though I'm glad I can't see the skin with the staples in it. Frankenstrausz!
--Jen Em
Does your statistical prowess allow you to take the data you cited and project the electoral outcome in Texas?
"...In political science news, here was the political lawn sign count in that neighborhood:
Obama signs: 2
McCain signs: 1
Nader signs: 1 ..."
Sincerely,
George Will, former Spartan
I did a step-wise logistical regression on the data, and I got the following result:
Probability of McCain winning Texas: very high.
Post a Comment