Wednesday, July 02, 2008
The Utah
We have pulled in to Ogden, Utah for the night, after another productive day of driving. We took a small detour and tried a highly-recommended restaurant in Boise, Idaho, called Moon's Kitchen. There was a soda fountain and much fried food, and it was wonderful. Boise also looked like a fun city that I would like to explore more in the future. We drove past the Boise State University football stadium, but I was unfortunately not able to catch a glimpse of the famously weird blue field. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've heard great things about Boise. Did you slap a "Romney for VP" sticker on the school bus for your travel through Utah?
Where do you stop next?
Thanks for taking the time to post!!
Love, MD
Isn't Ogden where all our federal tax documents go to? Hope the drive is going well!
Post a Comment