Mike's surgery was this morning; everything went well.
As I write this, we're at home, he's asleep, and I'm so, so, so glad that the surgery is over.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Prayer works! Please give my one-armed nephew a big yet gentle hug on his other side and let him know how happy we are that he has turned the corner and begun to heal. He is so lucky to have you as his nurse. Rest up for the evening feedings.
Dear Kate and Mike, I can't tell you how happy I was to hear that Mike is out of surgery and it went well. Kate, thank you again for all the love and support you always give to Mike. Relief is so sweet . . . big hugs from me and Dad to both of you. Love you both very much!!
Yay! I had no doubt that it will go well. And how lucky that this happened before the school year starts. Mike has plenty of time to do his physical therapy to bulk up that arm and really intimidate his students.
This is the story of a young couple from Seattle. They started this blog when they moved to Japan for year in 2005. Since then, the blog has become a record of their lives, friends, cooking, and travels. Follow along at home as they discover a new foreign country: Texas, where they moved in 2008. In July of 2009, the couple added a native Texan, Natalie Beth, to their family. In January of 2013, another native Texan, Jacob Samuel, joined the team.
3 comments:
Prayer works!
Please give my one-armed nephew a big yet gentle hug on his other side and let him know how happy we are that he has turned the corner and begun to heal.
He is so lucky to have you as his nurse. Rest up for the evening feedings.
Love,
Ancho
Dear Kate and Mike,
I can't tell you how happy I was to hear that Mike is out of surgery and it went well. Kate, thank you again for all the love and support you always give to Mike. Relief is so sweet . . . big hugs from me and Dad to both of you. Love you both very much!!
Michigan Momma
Yay! I had no doubt that it will go well. And how lucky that this happened before the school year starts. Mike has plenty of time to do his physical therapy to bulk up that arm and really intimidate his students.
--Jen Em
Post a Comment