requires patience.
We're seeing another doctor on Friday, but it looks like some (outpatient) surgery is likely.
Thanks for all your kind thoughts and wishes - we'll keep you appraised of the situation.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hoping for a speedy recovery for der Straudelhauzen. Zachary sends his best wishes (I believe "hay-dah, dah nah" were the exact words) too.
We love you guys! This too will pass . . . Thank you Kate for taking such good care of Mike. I can't talk in Zachary language but maybe he will teach me at the wedding!
Love,
Mom
Daisy sends kisses for speedy healing!
Also, if you need it, she'll give you advice on how to cheek a pill so that you fool the pill administrator into thinking you've swallowed it while really you are planning on spitting it out and hiding it under your bed while no one is looking.
--Jen Em & Daisy
Mike - I hope you get well soon!
I was thinking about you guys...this move to Texas is turning into a regular ole' wild west adventure. You are two are so brave!
Post a Comment