Although I was suffering from a sinus/migraine problem during the weekend, we had a great time with the Michigan parents.
First, some pictures from Friday’s trip to the Market. Tulips were everywhere!
Friday was also a truly gorgeous day – it was so warm and sunny that I even wore sandals. Here are some shots looking west across Puget Sound.Saturday, we got a bit of a slow start heading up to Whidbey Island. We rode the ferry over (what a short ride!) and then had lunch at this cute place in Langley. After that, we went to the very lovely Bed and Breakfast. And, yes, there were goats, as promised.The goat eats my sweatshirt. Bad goat!
Sunday we returned to Seattle via DeceptionPassState Park after having lunch in Coupeville. It was so beautiful in the park! I definitely want to do some camping there this summer.
This is the story of a young couple from Seattle. They started this blog when they moved to Japan for year in 2005. Since then, the blog has become a record of their lives, friends, cooking, and travels. Follow along at home as they discover a new foreign country: Texas, where they moved in 2008. In July of 2009, the couple added a native Texan, Natalie Beth, to their family. In January of 2013, another native Texan, Jacob Samuel, joined the team.
2 comments:
I do miss those goats!!
Love,
MM
Goats...
Tasty, tasty goats...
Post a Comment