He just caught the end of the big snow here last week (check out some of the pictures linked to the article, too). I wish I had better pictures of the snow, but during the best picture-taking days, it was either too icy to go outside or I found myself without my camera (you know, like during my 45 block walk home on Monday night. Sweet!). So here are some pictures that I took on Wednesday afternoon when Mike and I were out for a walk.
Also, here’s a bird that hangs out in the tree near our apartment.
We’ve been to a few of our favorite restaurants and coffeeshops and we’ve seen some of our good friends.
Mike has also enjoyed having the use of a full-sized kitchen, stocked with all our fun toys. Tonight, using the pasta machine I got him for his birthday, he made fresh pasta.


Very yummy!
1 comment:
Ah yes, 2005 was a particularly good vintage of "Goats Do Roam," a fruity wine that is particularly good with sushi or homemade pasta.
Welcome home Goat Man!
Post a Comment