Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Liveblogging Narita: 130 lbs of Living and Cribbage

I am sitting on a desk at Narita International Airport in Chiba prefecture. Once I gave up the key to my apartment, I didn't have anywhere to go with my mammoth bags, so I took an earlier bus here. Now I have several hours before my flight boards. Kate and I had a long computer/phone conversation via skype, and then we had a text chat party with one of our Canadian friends who still lives in Tsukuba. Technology is pretty neat.

My bags both weighed in right under the acceptable limit. In total, I checked over 130 lbs of luggage today. I think the bulk of that was the weighlifting set that I just bought.

On a completely unrelated note, one of the major things that I learned in Japan this year is the card game cribbage. This is a fantastic game. It is quick, there is a lot of strategy, and there are ways to get points called "two for his heels" and "one for his nob." My most frequent playing partner was one of the Canadians, who would yell at me if I played too slowly, but I have also started playing for free online. In fact, I think I will go and play an online game right after I finish this blog entry. Anyway, my Canadian friend has proven reluctant to sign up for online cribbage, but if any of our readers are interested in playing, sign up and we can schedule a game!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you braved the overseas flight, snow and ice to make it home to your Kate.
Welcome back to the USA... virtual hugs!

Anonymous said...

I love cribbage. It's an underated game. I need to refresh my skills but online Cribbage sounds like fun.

Welcome back.

Anonymous said...

Hi to everyone =)
Aciphex
Aciphex
http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Aciphex/index.html
============================================
Tramadol
http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Tramadol/index.html
Tramadol
++++++++++++++++++++++
Bentyl
http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Bentyl/index.html
Bentyl
THX

Anonymous said...

Hoy!
Here is some informational sources

tretinoin
triphasil
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
ultracet
ultram
valium
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


V
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
valtrex
vaniqa
vermox
---------------------------------------------
viagra
vicodin
--------------------------------------------------
watson
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
wellbutrin
xanax
yasmin
---------------------------------------------
zanaflex
zelnorm
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
zithromax
zocor
zoloft
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
zovirax
zyban

Z
/////////////////////////////

zyloprim
zyrtec

/////////////////////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

PPS
If I'll find something else, I'll post it here ))

I wait your suggestions ))

Anonymous said...

Buenos ))

Here is some of them :
sitemap
http://info-graf.fr/mas/images/smilies/sitemap.html
sitemap
Here is some of them :
map
map of the site
http://eagleinsurance.com.au/images/smilies/sitemap.html
I discover this searches :
sites map
map sites
http://buff.com.au/images/smilies/sitemap.html
----------------------------------
Please post your comments

Anonymous said...

Do you care about you helth??!! )
But So should we??




fluoxetine
!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!
fosamax
gris
--------------------------------------------------
hoodia
!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!
imitrex
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
ionamin
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
kenalog
lamisil
:::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
levbid
levitra
---------------------------------------------------------
lexapro
lipitor
--------------------------------------------------
lortab
meclizine
`````````````````````````````
meridia
/////////////////////////////
mircette
naprosyn
---------------------------------------------------------
naproxen
nasacort
/////////////////////////////
nexium
/////////////////////////////
nizoral
************************************************
ortho
`````````````````````````````
paroxetine
!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!
penlac
percocet
/////////////////////////////
phendimetrazine
phentermine
/////////////////////////////
prevacid
prilosec
_______________
propecia
protopic
_______________
prozac
pyrethrin
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ranitidine
remeron
!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!
retin
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


PS
It would be great, if you'll post your thoughts about that pills.. thx
This is my university project )) Thank you for your post;)

Anonymous said...

Hi
pre teen sex pic interracial teen sex gallery
teen sex change http://byronss.com.au/photos/images/smiles/temp/index.html --> horny hot teen sex
free teen sex video teen sex chat rooms l

Anonymous said...

Hi all!
amateur couple
amateur slut

amateur facial
-->http://info-graf.fr/forum/Themes/default/images/icons/temp/index.html
amateur picture
amateur busty

Anonymous said...

Cepasa amigos ))
Aciphex
[url=http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Aciphex/index.html]Aciphex[/url]
http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Aciphex/index.html
++++++++++++++++++++++
[url=http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Tramadol/index.html]Tramadol[/url]
http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Tramadol/index.html
Tramadol
============================================
Bentyl
http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Bentyl/index.html
[url=http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Bentyl/index.html]Bentyl[/url]
thx