Friday, November 24, 2006

Tackfodelsedag

Is Thanksgiving in Swedish, just in case you ever need to know.

My Thanksgiving was nice.

First, the foods: I made these green beans. Because of the vinegar and the mustard, they turned out a little tangy/pickle-y, but they were quite good. I also made this pie, which was excellent. Truly worth its prizewinning status!

Pie before

Pie after

Next, the company: I hit two Thanksgivings. First (and last), the Lisa/Glenn & Amy/Brian & Jen event.

In the middle of two visits to that party, I was at the Selfon clan gathering:

Mike was able to chime in for a virtual visit to the Selfon party. Here, the B-hatch talks to him (after "feeding" him dinner).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like they were wonderful parties. The pie looks spectacular!

Martha S., Connecticut

Anonymous said...

i'm still full from thanksgiving. You must try your mil's famous recipe for Bert's Pone. yum!

Justin said...

hey, u 've a nice doggy!! and wats ur plan for christmas?? check out this post on dog pantry. I hope u'll like it..