Thursday, April 06, 2006

Table Tennis Friendship Club

The new school year is beginning in Japan, and a lot of student groups were advertising around campus today. One those groups, the Table Tennis Friendship Club, caught my eye. They distinguish themselves from the normal table tennis club, because it is just a chance to get together and have fun and meet people, even if you have never played before. In addition to regular table tennis events, they have an upcoming event called the "sweet things tour." The description says "for people that really, really, really, really love sweets, and for people that just like them. We will eat an extremely extra large parfait."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should go to the "sweet things tour"!!! Hope all is well- Shout out to all the Strauszi (and Eliza) in Japan- Hope you are all well. (I know you are home soon, but thought I'd drop a note)
smiles,
Liz