So I am back from
New Zealand and will be posting some pictures (and a short video!) soon.
I was just sorting through old pictures, though, and realized that I haven’t blogged about the last few art classes or SYL’s visit.
So here’s art – I’ll put SYL in a separate post.
Sadly, I don’t have any pictures from when Meredith made books with the kids. But, here are some pictures of other recent projects.
There’s paper weaving – we talked about how you go and under and over and then over and under (not such an easy concept, that). And we looked at pictures of woven crafts from India, El Salvador, Mexico, and Africa.
This was our spring project – a flower garden. The kids really got carried away with making the flowers “pop” out of the paper. Some of these were just fabulous.


And here are a few shots of the cave painting project we did.

1 comment:
Cave paintings look mysteriously ancient... what a find! Perhaps an archeological museum should have these..
Post a Comment