My sister Jenny and her friend Eliza have arrived in Tsukuba! More blogging to come.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi your aunt Jo turned me onto your blog. I was just in Japan on tour with the Cleveland Art Museum. It was a wonderful experience. You look like you are having a great time and really enjoying your time there. Good to see your pics thanks
This is the story of a young couple from Seattle. They started this blog when they moved to Japan for year in 2005. Since then, the blog has become a record of their lives, friends, cooking, and travels. Follow along at home as they discover a new foreign country: Texas, where they moved in 2008. In July of 2009, the couple added a native Texan, Natalie Beth, to their family. In January of 2013, another native Texan, Jacob Samuel, joined the team.
4 comments:
Hi
your aunt Jo turned me onto your blog.
I was just in Japan on tour with the
Cleveland Art Museum. It was a wonderful
experience. You look like you are having a great time and really enjoying your time there. Good to see your pics
thanks
Welcome to our blog!
I happened to find your blog when I was doing an advanced Google search on "incredibly cute baby pictures" AND "unusual Japan visitors."
I enjoy it, too.
Sven
come home.. we miss you!
Post a Comment