Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Return to Tsukuba

Well, I’m back – and it’s considerably colder here than it was in Hong Kong. Considerably. However, I’m wearing my nice, new Eddie Bauer flannel-lined jeans (brough to me by Eric), and I’m quite cozy.


I took the bus to and from the airport, and for those visitors who are considering doing this (or who may be forced to consider it if they bring too much luggage), it’s really very easy. And you can speak English to buy the ticket. No worries, really.

I would definitely recommend Hong Kongas a destination – it was interesting and not too difficult to get around - and the food and the shopping are really good there. I’d be more cautious about suggesting you take a day and go to Macau, unless you have as many days as we did.

It was great and fun to see and travel with Eric, and it’s great to be back with Mike.

No comments: