




And so is the pagoda (and you can even climb up inside of it).

Also, dogs featured prominently in this temple’s statues. My kind of temple.






And so is the pagoda (and you can even climb up inside of it).

Also, dogs featured prominently in this temple’s statues. My kind of temple.

2 comments:
The scenery is fascinating. I was intrigued by your mentioning that you passed an Ikea on your way. Have you seen other Ikeas in Japan? Have you been inside any? Are they different from those you have seen in the USA?
I wonder what they would do to "Swedish Meatballs"!?!
MD
We didn't go inside the IKEA, although it was discussed as a lunch option. I also think that there must be another IKEA around where our hostel is, since I've seen several people carrying bags and looking like they'd just left the store (a dazed look similar to that that one wears when leaving Disneyland). Perhaps an IKEA world tour is in order? I know they have them in Italy, and I actually think they have them in Japan, too . . .
Post a Comment