Monday, January 09, 2006

Hello from Hong Kong!

Eric and I are here for a few days to see the sights together.

Today we did some standard things:
First, we ate some delicious dim sum with a friend Mike and I know from Mike’s time in Yokohama.I also saw the HSBC building, which is pretty neat looking.We went to Hong Kong University and walked around the grounds and visited the art museum there.Then, we went to the oldest temple in Hong Kong, which had A LOT of incense!Last, we walked around a bit at night, and saw a (but not the) night market.

Anyway, these are just the highlights from our first day. I’m not sure I’ll be able to post every day, but I just wanted to share a few shots now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to host your bro and share many unique moments. Happy Chinese New Year!

Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful! Say Hi to Eric. I am proud of my adventurous daughter-in-law!!
Enjoy the rest of your travels.
MM