Wednesday, November 02, 2005
The Days of Power
Two of my childhood friends, Andy Matthews and Jon Blavin, used to refer to the week or so between their birthdays as "The Days of Power." In that spirit, Kate and I have decided to call the period between November 2 and December 4 "The Days of Power." So, let The Days of Power begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
the days of power
pick some flowers
take a shower
rest for about a half-hour
celebrate dont cower!
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday, deeeerrr MIIIKKKE
Happy Birthday to you!!!!
Happy Birthday Mike!!
The Days of Power live on! Use them well, for they are powerful indeed.
Andy
Thanks all. Andy, I was going to send you and Jon a link to this entry because you were referenced, but it looks like you are already reading our blog (thanks!). Please send it to Jon too, and tell him I said hi.
ZO, thanks for the poem. I have been doing a lot of listening to _Greetings from Michigan_ recently. My favorite song has changed the Flint one to the Detroit one. I hope your event of Fri. goes well (wish I could be there)!
And Marianne, thanks for the song!
Post a Comment