Sunday, September 18, 2005

Respect for the Aged Day

That's today, FYI.

So, to celebrate, we first watched a little of the Autumn Grand Sumo Tournement on TV. Our favorite wrestler is this Bulgarian guy who we think is sponsored by the same company that makes the Aloe yogurt. This company makes yogurt "in the Bulgarian style," and they also make a decent strawberry and blueberry - our breakfast every morning.


Then, we went to school. Mike made us lunch - rice triangles with fish inside of them.

Later, we may try to take a swim at this community pool in a gorgeous park near our house.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember those delicious triangular fish in rice treats from my visit to Japan. Yummy!

Aloe yogurt? No thanks...

Richard

Anonymous said...

You mentioned swimming in the community pool. A Japanese friend told some of us about going bareassnaked into water so hot that the skin turns red.

That must be exciting the first time. I suggest you look for a sumo wrestler before jumping in, the idea being he would raise the water level.

Does HTML stand for hot meal?

Anonymous, Senior

Anonymous said...

Mike, I'm going for sushi now... fish triangles sound yummy! Go wash your hands.
love,
sushijo

Anonymous said...

MIKE:

ARE YOU GROWING A POT? IF SO, DO WHAT I DO; SUCK IT IN.

LOVE,