Last night I really thought I had struck gold:

(you may have to click on the picture, because reading the text here is key)
What I really loved about the packaging was the honesty: you will probably be satisfied.
However, when I got home, this box wouldn't fit in the larger mailing box. Or, it would, but nothing else would have. So, we decided to keep the sacred crane eggs for ourselves.
I have to say . . . I was not satisfied, at least not totally. The shell, we concluded (after several tastings), is lightly chocolate (like white chocolate, but not as sweet as usual). The inside is sort of mealy, sort of cakey - like the consistency of bean candies, but with the taste of cake.
Perhaps this post should have been titled: How I came to love CITES.
3 comments:
I especially like the misprint that it is "...lovingly made BAY..."
You are a thoughtful sister to taste the food for your brother!
btw If you think thats funny, check out engrish.com. Thanks to Ian!
hmmm. birthday eggs!
Post a Comment