If the rains aren't too serious, tonight we will bike to our first party in Japan, where the editors of the local newsletter Alien Times will try to recruit local foreigners to write articles.
Wow guys...I am so jealous. I can't wait to come visit! Love the pic with Mike and the electronic translator trying to figure out the washing machine :-)
This is the story of a young couple from Seattle. They started this blog when they moved to Japan for year in 2005. Since then, the blog has become a record of their lives, friends, cooking, and travels. Follow along at home as they discover a new foreign country: Texas, where they moved in 2008. In July of 2009, the couple added a native Texan, Natalie Beth, to their family. In January of 2013, another native Texan, Jacob Samuel, joined the team.
2 comments:
Wow guys...I am so jealous. I can't wait to come visit! Love the pic with Mike and the electronic translator trying to figure out the washing machine :-)
Who will be writing on behalf of the Strausz/Marshall family for the Alien News?
Post a Comment