Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pre-Thanksgivukkah

We're always up for holidays here. First, before we move forward, a few last pics from Halloween:

Inspired, perhaps, by her teeth, Natalie drew this picture of a "vampire who makes bad choices and needs to go think about his bad choices." So there's that.



But, I mean, Natalie's plenty cuddly! (Also, my mom knit me that robe!)


Also, here's Big Boy, showing off his latest trick:

At the park:




In our yard:






Indoor playtime:

Here's Jacob in his little leisure suit. Jacob pretty much lives the leisure lifestyle.


Coordinating with daddy. Sort of.

I did manage to get Jacob's 10-month picture this month:


Don't let the pictures deceive you, Jacob still mostly only eats baby food.



 Check out these babies:
I said baby!

Chocolate cake + a princess plate = love forever.

Also, our old babysitter came over for a visit. It was so good to catch up with her!



Friday was the big Thanksgiving show at Natalie and Jacob's school. This year, there was a combined Chanukah + Thanksgiving theme. Thanksgivukkah. Bring on the Menurkey!

JBoy on the Menurkey Mobile:

Natalie doing her thing on stage:

She was also a butterfly in a song about miracles.

Of course, the best part of Thanksgivukkah is the food. Here she is post-sufganiyot, pre-pumpkin pie. I believe that is known as "the sweet spot."


Happy Thanksgivukkah to all! See you on the other side!

No comments: