Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Following the blog: a new feature!

I know that some members of our readership would like to receive email notification when we update the blog.  Unfortunately, while those notifications do go out to a small list of our readers, a technical issue has made it impossible for us to add email addresses to this list.  However, if you would like to receive email notifications of new blog posts, we have a solution for you!  Just enter your email address into the text box under the words "Follow by email" on the upper right corner of the blog, and then follow the instructions.

And, as a reward for reading this far, a short Natalie story.  Kate is having a knitting party, and one of her knitting friends brought a little boy over.  As I was putting Natalie to bed, she happened to see the boy throwing her Texas Rangers batting helmet (I fear I might be losing in my struggle to make her into a Tigers fan) into the air.  I put her to bed, told her a story, sang her her goodnight songs, and then as I was leaving she said very sweetly "Daddy?  Can you please go tell [THE BOY'S NAME] not to throw my toys?  And can you please tell him in your angry voice?"

No comments: