Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Jacob albums

Here's the latest round of Jacob pictures. I've actually pulled everything from birth, the hospital stay, and our first few days at home and organized them into separate (although not necessarily expertly edited) albums.

Here's my favorite shot from Jacob's birth, followed by the whole album.



Here's my favorite shot from our hospital stay, followed by the whole album.



And here's my favorite shot from our first few days at home, followed by the whole album.



It's been going fairly well at home. Natalie is definitely interested in Jacob and always wants to touch him and bring him stuffed animals. We're still working on gentle touches and appropriate stuffed animal placement, but, hey, we'll get there. 

Jacob "sleeps" like a newborn at night (he's much better during the day, alas). Natalie spent our first night home "sleeping" like she has much of the past four months. Last night was an improvement, on both fronts, over our first night at home, so maybe things will continue to improve?

We've also been getting lots of lovely calls, emails, and texts with welcome baby wishes. Thank you! It's my goal to reply, but I'll admit I've been slow, for some reason . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to my advanced math skills, I observe that your family is now 50% native Texans.

Not only that, both of the native Texans are VERY cute.

Love, Grrr