Well, we're trying to get all our routines re-established. It's been a strange few weeks with me back at work (and very busy), but Mike not working, and Natalie re-adjusting to her school after the extended holiday break.
Some days, it's hard just to change out of your pajamas, you know?
But, seriously, things are going well on all fronts. We've been going to the park a lot lately (this being the season of (mostly) reasonable weather here).
We play inside, too.
And here's Natalie playing with / wearing Daddy's shirt and discussing her job as a professor (and, yes, she even gives a discipline!).
One last photo of big girl outside:
Monday, January 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My sharp editorial ears caught a mis-translations of Ms. Strausz's language. I think she said she was a professor of 'pickle science'.
I look forward to auditing one of her classes.
Grrr
Well, that's a discipline, too!
This is all I want to know: Is their a Natalie Beth Strausz fan club? Because I want to join it!!!
That professor video was priceless...
Love to all,
Bubbe
Post a Comment