It is officially autumn in Fort Worth, and it is finally starting to feel like autumn. Tomorrow the temperature is not even supposed to reach 80, which is very exciting for us.
Because it is fall, the students have returned to campus, and I have begun teaching them again. I am teaching three classes, and they are going well so far. Also, I am taking one class. More specifically, Natalie and I are taking a music class together. We sing, dance, play drums, hit sticks together, and Natalie occasionally crawls around the room and bangs on the walls. It is outstanding. Also, because the weather is cooling down, it is easier to take walks with Natalie. Here is a video of Natalie inspecting her jogging stroller:
Also, here are some other videos of Natalie being cute:
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such a little love! And we loved seeing her today! Give her big hugs from us...
Love,
Bubbe and Gramps
I watched these again! She is so very precious!!
Love,
bubbe
Post a Comment