I remember a year ago . . . I was already on bedrest, thinking the baby might have to come out any day. I spent most of the holiday resting on the couch on my left side, but late in the afternoon Mike and I ventured out to the movie theater to see "Up" in 3-D. We didn't know that Natalie was going to be okay, or even that Natalie was going to be Natalie.
Here's how far we've come!Also, in the spirit of progress (or 1776, or whatever), Natalie has started cruising:
And here's a little video of Natalie and her daddy doing some World Cup cheering:
This is the story of a young couple from Seattle. They started this blog when they moved to Japan for year in 2005. Since then, the blog has become a record of their lives, friends, cooking, and travels. Follow along at home as they discover a new foreign country: Texas, where they moved in 2008. In July of 2009, the couple added a native Texan, Natalie Beth, to their family. In January of 2013, another native Texan, Jacob Samuel, joined the team.
No comments:
Post a Comment