Monday, January 11, 2010

Photo Frame

Since we've been taking a lot more pictures lately, I've been thinking more about pictures and how to display them. This led me to investigate digital photo frames. I'm totally in love with them! And although we don't have one yet, I did coordinate a group gift of one for my grandmother.
This particular frame came to my grandmother pre-loaded with pictures that our family all contributed. For those who care (and that may not be much of our readership!), the entire 331 photos on the frame can also be found in the following album:


There are some super-old pictures in there! I also apologize in advance if the album seems heavy on Natalie pictures or pictures from my stash - I used almost everything everyone sent me, and then just used my pictures to round out the rest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very cool! What a wonderful gift for your grandma. I liked looking at the old memories and snippets of your life, Kate. And of course our lovely Natalie!

Love,
Bubbe b.

Lucia said...

That's a great gift. Where did you end up getting the frame... or did go with the one we saw at Costco