Saturday, January 30, 2010

The B-Hatch


A few weeks ago, my old friend B-Hatch came to Fort Worth to visit us and meet Natalie. We all had a very good time. B-Hatch and I played several rounds of Nexus Ops, we made not one but two visits to the Paris Coffee Shop, and B-Hatch attended one of my lectures, where I was tempted to introduce him as my private Shatnez Tester. Also, B-Hatch read Natalie one of his favorite stories:

6 comments:

Jo Strausz Rosen said...

Love the B Hatch!

Anonymous said...

Natlaie seems more interested in her rattle than Kafka! I don't think Unlce Neil would approve. Love these pictures!

hug from

Bubbe

Angeluna said...

Natalie cutting her teeth on Kafka. Love it!

Anonymous said...

I can tell Miss Natalie is enthralled with the story and the story teller. She sure is a cutie!! Love, the story teller's mommy

Anonymous said...

We never got an announcement about the blog . . did we get cut off the list somehow? Do we have to resubscribe? Loved this post@! It was such fun to see the storyteller with our little Natalie.

bubbe

MHS said...

For some reason the last few times that I have posted (rather than Kate) the posting did not get emailed to me, and thus did not get automatically forwarded out to the people that have asked to receive it by email.