Unfortunately, Kate broke her arm on Wednesday, while standing on a chair to reach for something in the kitchen. It is actually quite close to the place where I broke my arm last year (and we even visited the same emergency room), but it seems that Kate will not need surgery -- she will visit the same orthopedist that I visited a week from Monday.
In other news, Natalie continues to be adorable, and her visit to the doctor yesterday found her in good health. Here are a few videos of her (we will post pictures and stats from the doctor's office later today).
In this first video, we managed to briefly capture Natalie's beautiful laugh on the video camera (usually she stops laughing when the camera comes out):
In the second video, we Natalie plays with some rattles, puts them in her mouth, and demonstrates some of her kicks:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
First of all, oobadoobadooba doesn't really seem that funny. Why don't you tell her the one about the Priest, the Rabbi and the Monkey to get her laughing?!
Natalie seems to have great dexterity, kicking her feet and playing the tambourine at the same time rapping... I expect Simon to give her a glowing rating when she appears live on American Idol. Kate, Take care of yourself and use this free time to learn to make cupcakes one handed. I hope you will be bringing them for Thanksgiving! Maybe you and Mike can post a video of you doing something one handed. I'm so sorry for your pain.. LOVE YOU ALL !! bubjo
Tiny is preciously adorable . . . we just love her so much and can't wait to get our paws on her! Love her little laugh . . .her grasp has improved since I have been there . . . what a doll she is!
I hope she is a doll on the plane.
Kate . . . hope you are learning to get around one handed . . .
Much love to all,
Bubbe B.
hahaa i love the comentary in teh second video, mike is so funny!
she is so cute i cant wait to come visit or meet you half way or something
love emilia
Wondered where you were last Wednesday. Sorry, sorry about the break. Must make all tasks more difficult. Can't imagine how you manage with the baby (adorable).
Thinking of you.
Angela
Post a Comment