Welcome!!! What a gorgeous little girl!!! I can't wait to see more pictures of this beautiful young lady! Mazel tov to the whole family. Love, Missy Selfon
WELCOME to the world! Can't wait to meet you. Your arrival has brought great happiness to so many friends and family. Mazel Tov to Mom and Dad. Natalie is obviously brilliant look who she chose for parents. Love, Ruth
Congratulations to all three of you, Michael, Kate, and Natalie. I cannot believe my friend Brenda has what looks like a fair-haired little granddaughter! What fun you all will have!
6 lbs 10, dark hair, blue eyes, the best part of hearing was the girl suprise . .
Natalie Beth I can't wait to meet you . . . family and friends stand line to greet you . . .
We're bursting with love and excitement and cheer . . . 2009 is our lucky year! (based on a poem by aunt jo to Jennifer Strausz on her birthday 5-13-1980)
Y0u are welcome with open arms and heart of love to the Strausz family. We couldn't be prouder and more happy!!
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad I checked bloglines today! I have been thinking about you since you told me you were going in Sunday! Congrats! It looks as if everything went well. Can't wait to see you!
This is the story of a young couple from Seattle. They started this blog when they moved to Japan for year in 2005. Since then, the blog has become a record of their lives, friends, cooking, and travels. Follow along at home as they discover a new foreign country: Texas, where they moved in 2008. In July of 2009, the couple added a native Texan, Natalie Beth, to their family. In January of 2013, another native Texan, Jacob Samuel, joined the team.
17 comments:
Happy birthday, Natalie Beth! What a beautiful baby you are! I'm so glad you're here! I can't wait to meet you!
Love,
Aunt Jenny
Mazal tov!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Welcome!!! What a gorgeous little girl!!! I can't wait to see more pictures of this beautiful young lady! Mazel tov to the whole family. Love, Missy Selfon
GAJO is GAGA over NATALIE BETH!!!
More PIX PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Mazel tov to you... hugs and kisses..
She is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations again.
So amazing! What a beauty! Much love to you all, can't wait to see you all later in the year.
xoxo
Lindsey
WELCOME to the world! Can't wait to meet you. Your arrival has brought great happiness to so many friends and family. Mazel Tov to Mom and Dad. Natalie is obviously brilliant look who she chose for parents.
Love,
Ruth
Happy birthday and congratulations to all three of you!!
We are so happy & excited for you, and cannot wait to meet baby Natalie!!!
Josh, Nathan, Seth & Allison
Congrats all! She looks beautiful!
Love from Aaron, Paige and Marley
Congratulations you guys!!
Andy, Kate, Elliott, and Dexter
Hooray and mazal tov!!! Natalie is beautiful! enjoy this special time with your daughter!!!
Love,
Meredith
Congratulations to all three of you, Michael, Kate, and Natalie. I cannot believe my friend Brenda has what looks like a fair-haired little granddaughter! What fun you all will have!
Best wishes,
Sharon Kaiser
6 lbs 10, dark hair, blue eyes, the best part of hearing was the girl suprise . .
Natalie Beth I can't wait to meet you . . . family and friends stand line to greet you . . .
We're bursting with love and excitement and cheer . . .
2009 is our lucky year!
(based on a poem by aunt jo to Jennifer Strausz on her birthday 5-13-1980)
Y0u are welcome with open arms and heart of love to the Strausz family. We couldn't be prouder and more happy!!
Love you forever!!
Grandma B. and Grandpa R.
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby. I can't wait to meet her!
Love,
Brooke
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad I checked bloglines today! I have been thinking about you since you told me you were going in Sunday! Congrats! It looks as if everything went well. Can't wait to see you!
Love, Krista
Oh! She's beautiful!
Congratulations to you both. :)
(And as a bonus, girl clothes are so much cuter than boy clothes. It's true.)
--Jen Em
Post a Comment