Right now Natalie is off getting her vital signs checked. So far, the doctors and nurses have been very impressed with what they have seen -- she is a healthy baby girl!
Here are a few pictures of her with her parents:
Here is Natalie with her Grandma Pat:
And here is Natalie receiving her first bath. She did not enjoy the actual sponge bath part AT ALL. However, she didn't mind having her hair washed and brushed, or being rinsed off in the sink:
9 comments:
She's beautiful. And so tiny!
Love the hat you knit for her!
I can't wait to decorate her with all sorts of costumes to suit her every mood!
Maybe, if we get lucky enough, there will be matching outfits for cousins in the future!!!
She is really pretty! Just like Mommy!
Love you...
GRAncho
What a sweet lovie!!
Too cute! I like the bath picture especially.
She's beautiful! I'm so happy for you both.
How beautiful! Amelia already has plans for all the gifts she is going to give her and clothes that I will knit for her!
--Krista
So precious! Congrats again you guys!
Mike and Kate,
We are so happy for you! Natalie is a beautiful little girl and lucky to have you as parents. Enjoy the adventure!
Looking forward to meeting her in Michigan!
Love, The Zimmermans
Mazol Toff to you and your family. We have come a long way from the nursery at Sinai Hospital.
Arian Sledge
Post a Comment