Mazel tov on the newest production by Kate & Michael. I can't wait to meet this gorgeous person and hopefully have an opportunity to spoil him/her just a little! Congratulations to the whole family. Will the baby speak with a Texas accent? Love, Missy Selfon
Are you going to feed him/her fish for breakfast, too? Could make for some interesting diapers. Congrats, of course. Looking forward to seeing you guys in April. - Mike G.
I see the family resemblance...I'm making another space at the family table for you and baby Marshall Strausz or baby Marsha Strausz. I welcome with love and open arms.
Congratulations!!! That's a fantastic news! It may be a bit too early to think about this, but I am voting for Japanese as the baby's second language, and Nicolas is voting for French. Nicolas says the baby's arrival near July 14 is a sign that the second language should really be French! (Ay, he's singing the national antham now...) Hugs Yuko and Nicolas
This is the story of a young couple from Seattle. They started this blog when they moved to Japan for year in 2005. Since then, the blog has become a record of their lives, friends, cooking, and travels. Follow along at home as they discover a new foreign country: Texas, where they moved in 2008. In July of 2009, the couple added a native Texan, Natalie Beth, to their family. In January of 2013, another native Texan, Jacob Samuel, joined the team.
14 comments:
One small editorial correction:
"We're happy, our parents are (VERY) happy, etc..."
:-)
Congratulations! That is one good-looking kid. :)
Jen Em
p.s. Did you take this one from your iPhone too?
Congratulations! That is one good-looking kid. :)
Jen Em
p.s. Did you take this one from your iPhone too?
Yay! You have a gummy bear in your belly! So cute! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet him/her! :)
We are so very excited!! Thank you for sharing . . . we can not wait to meet our beautiful new grandchild.
Love,
Michigan Mom
The iphone is amazing, but is not *that* amazing....
Mazel tov on the newest production by Kate & Michael. I can't wait to meet this gorgeous person and hopefully have an opportunity to spoil him/her just a little! Congratulations to the whole family. Will the baby speak with a Texas accent? Love, Missy Selfon
Hey! Congrats!
wally & his peeps.
We're so excited for you guys! B'sha-ah tovah!
Are you going to feed him/her fish for breakfast, too? Could make for some interesting diapers. Congrats, of course. Looking forward to seeing you guys in April. - Mike G.
Well, Mike has been known to eat fish for breakfast while in Japan. I am a more culturally bound breakfast kind of girl. So we'll see.....
Congratulations! Sorry I didn't get back to you Kate, but our internet was down on campus this afternoon. let's catch up on monday.
lisa
I see the family resemblance...I'm making another space at the family table for you and baby Marshall Strausz or baby Marsha Strausz. I welcome with love and open arms.
Ancho
Congratulations!!! That's a fantastic news! It may be a bit too early to think about this, but I am voting for Japanese as the baby's second language, and Nicolas is voting for French. Nicolas says the baby's arrival near July 14 is a sign that the second language should really be French! (Ay, he's singing the national antham now...)
Hugs
Yuko and Nicolas
Post a Comment