We also had great company. Here's a shot of the canine half of our friends from last night.
Sunday, September 07, 2008
Saturday night lights
Last night we went a football game at Mike's school.


To say it wasn't much of a game is an understatement: the score ended up being 67-7, in our favor. But, hey, it's always more fun when the home team wins! (of course, if there's actually a football game, I hear it's more fun, too. But we'll be playing Stanford next week, so that might be a different story)
We also had great company. Here's a shot of the canine half of our friends from last night.
We also had great company. Here's a shot of the canine half of our friends from last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kate,
I love seeing you with the 2 bautiful dog children. I want to see them when we are in Texas also!
What are their names? Whose babies are they?
Love,
Brenda
Liked seeing the "horned frog" sign. A word of advice: make sure you use both fingers to save embarrassment...
Ladanian T.
Post a Comment