So I've used my mad computah skillz to make some changes around here. You know, in honor of our big move.
I'm still working on a few things. In particular, I'd like a little feedback regarding whether the black text on a blue background is too hard to read [we strive to be nothing if not reader-friendly here!]
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love the new banner! The text is a tiny bit hard to read, but as I use Google Reader most of the time, it doesn't really affect me all that much. Yay for the Lone Star State!
Mmm. Okay. I've pumped the font into bold, so maybe that will help. I don't want to lose the stars and the "blue sky", but I could also tone down the blue.
Brenda over in sunny Michigan thinks the blog is lovely and so creative! I got on after you had bolded the text and find it very reader-friendly. I love the references to Texas via the hearts and the stars. I also love the pictures in the hearts and the color blue is perfect!! I am looking forward to many wonderful posts to come.
Good colors and layout. One small suggestion: it was hard to tell in heart #2 that the food was brown-rice sushi. Good work - looking forward to reading about your newest adventures.
Chef Boyardee
I love the new banner and name. I can read the black text fine, the red is harder.
Good luck with the move!
Jay
First, it's purple. Not red.
Second, okay, I'll work on that. I admit that I don't love the look of the bold type, so I might be lightening up the blue overall in order to go back to a normal font. Making the blue lighter might make the purple easier to read. If not, I could put that in black. Or at least put that first paragraph on the right in black. In all my spare time.
Post a Comment